The Championships will take place in Radom, September 8th-9th, 2018
1. ORGANIZER: IPA Radom Region, Integration Tennis Table Club “BROŃ” Radom (IKTS BROŃ)
- HONORARY PATRONAGE
- Provincial Police Commander in Radom;
- IPA Polish Section President;
- Mayor of the City of Radom;
- SPONSOR OF MAIN AWARDS: Philipiak (https://www.philipiakmilano.pl/)
– IPA environment integration;
– Popularization of table tennis as a form of active recreation;
– Selection of the best IPA teams and individual players.
5. TOURNAMENT LOCATION: Sports Hall of the Construction Schools in Radom, 7 Kościuszki Street.
The tournament will be played out on 12 ANDRO tables, with white ANDRO balls.
6. DATE: September 8th-9th, 2018 (Saturday, Sunday). On Saturday, September 8th team classification matches to select the finalists. On Sunday, September 9th the IPA individual tournament and finals will be played. Then diplomas and awards will be presented, followed
by the tournament closing ceremony.
7. PARTICIPATION: Applications for both team and individual tournaments should be directed to e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org by August 31st, 2018 on the application form (it will be available on www.ipa.org.pl website). The three-person team may consist of women and men. At least one of the team players has to be the IPA member. The rest of the team players have to be police officers, police civil employees or police pensioners. Respectively representatives of uniformed services associated in the IPA national sections. During Sunday individual tournament both females and males can participate provided that they are the IPA members. The number of participants is limited.
Tournament applications will be accepted depending on the order of their receiving. The organizer reserves the right to submit a couple of teams to the tournament, as well as invite other international IPA representations, as well as representation of other institutions.
8. SYSTEM AND WAY OF CONDUCTING THE TOURNAMENT: The tournament will be supervised by the general referee, Mr. Krystian KILAR. Current ITTF regulations shall apply. Contentious issues shall be resolved by the general referee – his verdict shall be ultimate. The matches shall last up to 3 won sets e.g. 3:0, 3:1 or 3:2. The individual tournament shall be conducted without sex and age division. Groups’ drawing shall be conducted based on players’ ranking, established by the applicant i.e. the best player of the team placed in the first position,
etc. Matches drawing will be conducted by the general referee by September 3rd, 2018.
Drawing results, detailed system and tournament grading scale (dependent on the number
of applying teams) as well as detailed tournament schedule will be available on www.ipa.org.pl website by September 5th, 2018.
9. AWARDS: each participant of the Team and the Individual Contests will receive
a statuette. In the various classifications the leading teams and players will receive trophies, diplomas and valuable prizes.
10. ACCREDITATION: teams shall accomplish accreditation at the registration office, both the registration office and playoffs will be located in Sports Hall of the Construction Schools in
Radom, 7 Kościuszki Street (car park: 51.3950657, 21.1503716). The office will be open on
Saturday, September 8th , 2018 from 9:00 am.
Hotel ISKRA Radom, 4 Planty Street (500 m from the sports hall)
single room with breakfast – 110 PLN /exchange rate 1€ = approx. 4,26 PLN/
double room with breakfast – 170 PLN
triple room with breakfast – 260 PLN
quadruple room with breakfast – 270 PLN
12. ORGANIZATIONAL MATTERS:
Organizer shall not be held responsible for accidents or injuries received during
– Medical care during the tournament;
– Free lunch for all participants of the team and individual tournament
Information about the championships matters is provided by:
general information: Krzysztof KAPTURSKI /English language/email: IPARadom@o2.pl
Organizers shall bear the right to change the rules of the tournament, which shall be announced accordingly on the website www.ipa.org.pl and/or directly before the tournament.
We guarantee pleasant atmosphere as well as efficiently organized tournament!
WE HOPE YOU WILL HAVE A GOOD TIME
AND SUCCESFUL COMPETITION!
„IPA INTEGRATION EVENING”
Saturday September 8th, 2018 at 8 pm
ʺSTREFA G2ʺ Radom
Radom, 20 Przemysłowa Street